Monday, May 25, 2009

Best Western in Bmore . . . 5/23/09

Okay, this was another off the hook party that got turned out by yours truly. This was a Latin/Black wedding so I had to provide a mixture of Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, and Reggaeton, in addition to Hip Hop and R&B. Much love to the bride and groom, very nice people. The laugh of the night goes to the group of white girls that asked for the "Stanky Leg" and actually did it. From there I dropped "Crank That," and the party just took off. You know I ripped the dance floor with a wicked 70s mix and I threw in Pitbull's "Calle Ocho!" You know the joint, One, Two, Three, Four, Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro. I can't forget that I dropped Daddy Yankee's "Gasolina," and "Rompe." Overall, a good party, and I was shocked that I had both sides of the family rocking all night long. Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment